[IRCA] WBUR-AM-1240 MA running IBOC

Here on Cape Cod, we only have two local AM stations: WBUR-AM-1240 and WFPB-1170.  Well, WBUR-AM-1240, which is a satellite of WBUR-90.9 Boston and has no local programming of its own,  is now running IBOC.  Other than the fact that its primary signal and sideband carriers are covering the frequency range of 1224-1256 kHz, I won't make any comment.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts

http://hometown.aol.com/midcapemarc/myhomepage/profile.html