Re: [IRCA] SPR4 audio

Mauno,

You may be right, as I tried running the audio output through EQ and it
did not help as much as I hoped. I did cut the bass out which may have
helped a bit, but the 2.3 khz filter might be too tight for good AM
use.It may be even a bit less than 2.3 too, as I think the 4.8 is more
like 4.0 or so.

73.

Patrick

Patrick Martin