Re: [IRCA] Michigan TPs, October 26th, 2018

Re: 1098 OC..best ever level here at LSR (1218) slightly more than 40 dB
above noise floor on peaks. This really should be able to push audio thru
further east of here for DXers not clobbered by something on 1100 at SR,
Again note that 1130 s/off time.

73 KAZ