From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of R. Colin Newell <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 4:14 PM
To: C B
Subject: [IRCA] KAZ versus Pennant/Flag

Begging pardon if I’m speaking out of turn - my FLAGS (45 x 27’) with WELLBROOK FLG100 heads have plenty of performance -

One problem with “bigger” in the urban environment is — you’re amplifying noise along with signals.

I wonder what is gained with a KAZ or DKAZ on city lots...

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -

> On Oct 22, 2018, at 3:45 PM, C B <bevdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Kaz,
> Thanks for taking the time to elaborate. I am trying to think outside of the box and see if I might be able to cram a 100 to 112 ft. DKAZ into the southern boundary of my city residential lot. Any longer and it would have to be anchored in the street. I doubt the city would appreciate that approach.
> 73,

montreal.kotalampi.com
This group is for those interested in AM (Broadcast Band) DXing, sponsored by the International Radio Club of America (IRCA) To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the IRCA Archives.(The current archive is only available to the list members.Using IRCA