Re: [IRCA] LOG: CKLQ 880

CKLQ-AM 880 Brandon, MB, Canada made an appearance once again today,
Tuesday Oct 22 just as the sun rose in NYC and it was still dark here in
the NW corner of Pennsylvania. They're 1175 miles away from me

Here's a clip from 711am eastern with Marren Morris and "80's Ladies", this
one actually peaks up to quite decent levels for a short time:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bTKvQREOzHfwwpoaLSIuM8u7ElsE53Rm/view?usp=sharing

Here's a clip from 721am mentioning "Westman Communications", a telecom
company
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DcdJn2FZAhOq-FPwUSyb6b78qT4oHF57/view?usp=sharing

Here's a clip from 723am eastern with a "Q Country 91.5" liner into
"Tennessee River" By Alabama:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SKRaOWevxv38WEtNZuErQ10U0x4YwZRQ/view?usp=sharing