Re: [IRCA] Note on XEEP 1060

Pat:

	What is your regular nighttime (and daytime) on 1060 in the PNW
nowadays?

	In Spokane it was Calgary (CFCN) with KYW poking through in good EC
cx when I nulled Calgary.  Chico, CA would poke through too
especially in auroral cx.  KRSP was good many times on SSS. I heard
others on the channel occasionally, but they would be considered DX.
This was in the 1970's.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland