[IRCA] Note on XEEP 1060

XEEP is rather strong here and can be overwhelming to KYW even though
I am only 95 miles from KYW and even when I peak my antenna system
for Philadelphia. According to the NRC Nighttime Antenna Pattern Book
2001, KYW has a small null towards here, but it still throws a fairly
large amount of signal here both day and night. I have to wonder if
XEEP is more than 50 kW.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland