Re: [IRCA] Tolerance.

Curt Deegan wrote,
"Unfortunately, every time there is a discussion of IBOC, there are
inevitably some few who begin complaining and threatening to quit.
Another small group cluck, clucks and says the topic must be declared
off limits, those who discuss it banned, or create a new list just for
this topic.  Both rather childish attitudes if you ask me."

Thank you.

Okay, I agree that the fact that IBOC discussions usually turn into "is too/is not" wee-weeing contests gets awfully tiresome.  But like Curt says, that's what the "delete" function is for. The fact that certain individuals seem to make it a habit to pick up their toys and go home (serial list-quitters, I call them) when the heat's on is also exceedingly tiresome. But just as tiresome are the threats to ban open discussion of topics that, whether we like them or not, are EXTREMELY RELEVANT to mediumwave DXing--case in point: IBOC.

Oh, and just for the record, people who resolutely refuse to write in complete sentences (like Paul) don't irritate me nearly as much as those who, e.e.cummings-style, never capitalize.  Just be glad nobody on the list does THAT!

Happy Thanksgiving...
Randy Stewart
Battlefield MO

<<winmail.dat>>