Re: [IRCA] 738-BEL2 in Apparent Indonesian

> On Mar 25, 2018, at 11:41 AM, Gary DeBock <d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Yes, my neighbor has apparently deployed a plasma TV or something, causing an S6 noise level on most MW frequencies here in Puyallup. The FSL's can null the noise down to about S3, but it's just one more reason to head for the ocean coast for anything exotic. Sound familiar?

Indeed it does Gary.  Just out picking up some limbs shook loose by a âbig windâ we had here a few weeks back and found one part of my 4-element Wellbrook phased delta loop on the ground â chewed off by my neighbors wagging maple tree limbs.

Fixed it and gave a listen to see how it was working to find even more local noise than when I last used it over a month ago.

I long for another trip to Grayland, Lubec or even the eastern shore of Maryland where we can at least find much reduced levels of QRN and a shot at some DX across a pond.

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA