Re: [IRCA] Sony XDRS10HPiP radio

Patrick Martin wrote:
Today I went to Goodwill and I found in very good shape, a Sony XDRS10HDiP HD Radio...

Cool, though in reading a review of the S10 on the "FX Radio DX" blog, he says there's no audio out or headphone jack on it, just the built-in speakers, which would make recording one's DX cumbersome.... But obviously you can't complain for the price you paid!

Randy Stewart
Arts Producer
KSMU
901 S. National