Re: [IRCA] IRCA CONVENTION BALLOT

Personal opionion. Sence I will not be attending an IRCA convention, no
matter where it is held, I don't care where it held nor when it is held.
It's of no importance to me. Maybe, I might concider going IF it was next
door to me.

How can nayone afford to go across country for a IRCA get to gether, with
gas prices being the way they are.
Willis

Subject: [IRCA] IRCA CONVENTION BALLOT