Re: [IRCA] CHAT 1270 update

Nigel,

Thanks Mike & Nigel. I read that CJDC was going to move to FM sometime
ago. Maybe they scraped the idea as their 10 KW covers very good. I can
hear it 24/7 through the Winter. Yes, they do QRM KBBI, but I hear KBBI
normally in the mornings better with CJDC weaker behing KBBI at times.
But if CJDC wasn't there, KBBI would be in a lot more often I am sure.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR