      From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2017 10:18 PM
 Subject: Re: [IRCA] domestic dx

Back in the '60s, the Asian and Australian DX was still on the 10 kHz
channels, but there were also still clear channels, so domestic
interference was not a big issue on a number of frequencies.

I think the only one I heard then was China on 1040, but at least in
IRCA, DXers in California, and I think Seattle, heard others, using
just air core loop antennas, and big iron communication receivers.

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC