[IRCA] WANTED: EmTEch ZM2 Antenna tuner

I posted once before, but i want to ask again.They're currently out of
stock on all of them, prebuilt or kits due to having no amount of one
certain part needed (I called, asked but forget what he said)

I ordered another kit that a DX friend in Canada has graciously agreed to
build for me.

But I am hoping someone has one of these EmTech ZM2 Antenna tunes in good t
excellent or even unused condition! I use it on my longwire as a SW
DX'erand it really helps out.

If you have one, PLEASE email me privately, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx
 can pay by paypal immediately.

Paul