Re: [IRCA] Nova Scotia Log 12 Oct 2016 LITHUANIA

Le 2016-10-22 à 00:13, Sylvain Naud a écrit :
Le 2016-10-19 à 11:09, Michael Yule a écrit :

PS Sylvain given that you are so far inland hearing Angola is a major
achievement -I'm just lucky to be on the coast!

But conditions needs to be quite favorable for me in order to hear any interesting TADX Michael, even with my long Beverages. If good propagation is in, I can sometimes match some of Allen Willie's TA catches, if not, it might look like I'm spending some time in the DX wilderness, except for some common catches like UK 909, 1089 and 1215 along with Spaniards and a couple North African.

Congrats BTW for your Lithuanian station. Good audio!

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC

As an extra note, I made a reference to Allen Willies's logs because they are published on his Facebook page along with other radio related Facebook groups on a daily basis, which makes them very useful for DX tips. Your feed can be also very useful for extra DX tips.

How I would like to hear Turkey 891 just to name this one ...

Sylvain