From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Doug Pifer - KE6GMM
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:14 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1520 Spanish Digest V18#177

Hi all,
Another thing that makes it difficult to ID "U.S." mexican stations is their

accent when applied to English call letters.  It may also be rapid fire call

letters or in some case's the ID is even "mechanized", which I hear on
occasion.  I thought or would think, that there would be a requirement for
it to be understandable.
As far as Disney stations, they may miss ID's, but you can sure bet that
"Radio Disney" is mentioned every other breath.<smile>
73- Doug