-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Kazaross [mailto:neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 11:08 PM

TA's in tonite as well, but mostly Spainards in low band other than 1134

Croatia nice audible at times and 1314 Norway just barely. Spanish on
774
actually made it past WBBM and I could detect a carrier on 783 but no
audio.
Also tried for 1530 Sao Tome again as TA BOG at 50 deg nulls WCKY
decently
and had unID weak C&W mx in (unn Denison IA ?)..anyhow Yankee Doodle on
7290
// SW 0258-0259:30z and VOA s/on and NO trace of 1530.