[IRCA] Saudi 1521

Outstanding audio in from Saudi on 1521 this evening, perhaps the best
TA audio I've ever heard from here in Memphis. Deep fades, but near
local signal during peaks.

I'm ordering a G313e tomorrow and should have it by this weekend.
Hopefully these conditions keep up for the next week, the spectrum
analyzer on the winradio should make monitoring openings very interesting.

73,
Brandon Jordan
Memphis, TN