Re: [IRCA] EWE's Are Great

Dennis,

I have always been a believer in the EWE from the time I ran into it
strickly by accident back in 1981. DXers have found in many cases the
EWE will overperform a beverage. It has sure brought me in a lot of DX
through the years. They are a very forgiving antenna too. Anything in
the ballpark will generally work pretty well. Glad you having good luck
with yours.
Thanks for the tips for the column. It is great to have another NW DXer
and IRCAer.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin