[IRCA] Fw: 770 R.Rebelde and friend, 730 w/o 740 IBOC

[IRCA] Fw: 770 R.Rebelde and friend, 730 w/o 740 IBOC

This afternoon 9/14, 2130Z, I had good audio on 770 running a couple seconds ahead and // 1180.  I don't recall anyone mentioning this on the FL list before, and nothing is listed for 770 in the 2005 WRTH.  For the record, it also becomes a new frequency in the Wobbler list as it was sporting one as I listened.

Twiddling the phaser and changing conditions yields 770 WWCN North Fort Myers, FL, with sports talk.

Also new with 740 WSBR IBOC on the fritz -- or is that not on the fzzzzz -- was 730 WWTK Lake Placid, FL, with talk that sounded like Air America, based on content, and still suffering WSBR's splatter.  I had thought the carrier I heard buried in the fuzz of IBOC was CMBB R.Progreso, Isle de laJuventud, but not so, at least not today.  No sign of a Cuban.  No wonder I never heard a Wobbler there, US has no such technology.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida
[JRC NRD-535D, LF Engineering H-800 & M-601,
  Quantum Phaser, ANC-4 noise canceler, MFJ-784B DSP]
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/wobbler/