Re: [IRCA] 2K or 2.5K ohm pots

HI Bill,

Thanks! They do have a bunch of 2 and 2.5K pots that will work. A $10
minimum will work as I will order a half a dozen from them. The 5K will
work as I used them for many years, but they are a bit too touchy for my
liking now. The 2 or 2.5 K, are more broad and it they do get bumped by
a cows nose or a sheep, it takes a bigger bump to knock them out.

It is sure something about the NRC. That club gets worse all of the
time. The DXers on the list are really upset about the move. They pretty
well put it that no other list can use the NRC name either and you have
to subscribe to the new list and it looks like it will be only open to
NRC members. While the IRCA is staying open to "ALL" people, the NRC is
slamming its door in the face. I hope the IRCA list gets more members.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager