[IRCA] Some Interest Noted

Noted while doing a quick band scan tonight:

1030  WY  KTWO  0009 PDT with George Noorie giving a 'tribute' to dxers
& mentioning the National Radio Club & IRCA and thanking them for
listening in to his program.  How can we help not to, if we're dxing?

1530 CA  KFBK 0015 PDT with Rush Limbaugh talking in some detail about
the burgeoning growth of HD TV.  No KZNX TX noted at all tonight.

73  don kaskey san francisco ca  5/28/05..........