[IRCA] Package Deal - Four Receivers for Sale

[IRCA] Package Deal - Four Receivers for Sale

Saw this ad on the ARRL web site ... I don't know
this individual personally, nor do I have any
interest, financial or otherwise, in the sale
of these receivers.

DO NOT REPLY TO ME!

> [07-May-2005] Package deal for four receivers.
> RS DX398, Sangean ATS-803A, Sony ICF-2001 and
> Grundig Satellit 700. They are all in excellent
> condition. I simply have too many radios in my
> shack. The price is $600.00/OBO plus actual
> shipping.
>
> TNX Larry Paola, KC2 EQA. Larryp_@xxxxxxxxxxx

I think you may need to remove the "_" from
his e-mail as listed for his "true" e-mail
address.

73 and GREAT DX!

Stephen Ponder N5WBI
Houston TX USA