Re: [IRCA] DX Tips (WDXR)

Eric,

Yes, the over powered XERF....That I did not need! But I guess I should
be thankful they only went up to 100 KW and not the 250 KW they once
were. But most nights, the flea power stuff on 1570 is not heard. KVTK
is about the only exception. Their 71 watts get out well and mix with
CKMW on some nights. I am happy I nabbed so many goodies on 1570 before
XERF boosted. Their old 18 KW did not do too well and were rarely heard.
Now, throw a wet noodle out the window...Most night I even hear them on
a portable! with 2 or 3 station in California.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR