Re: [IRCA] Radio (Part One-Hundred and Fifty-Six)

Re: [IRCA] Radio (Part One-Hundred and Fifty-Six)

Bert,

WMBD is almost a local in the St. Louis area at night...I can even get them in AM Stereo. I also had WMBD verified from Woodstock, GA (not far from WRGA). The father of one of my college classmates has his alarm clock set to WMBD!

73, Eric (N0UIH)