Re: [IRCA] Proving that I have more time than brains.....

Re: [IRCA] Proving that I have more time than brains.....

I always find it amusing that cats think they are the sneakiest critters around.  I have always been able to sneak up on them, and at the most appropriate moment, make them go supersonic in three directions.  Heh heh heh!

Mike Hawkins

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor <calltaylor@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Michael Hawkins wrote:

> Outside of that, I've got it handled. Now that I can put my mind to
> rest for the night, I will go outside, smoke and see if I can sneak up
> on any of the neighborhood cats.
>
> Mike Hawkins

Mikee,

Let's be careful how you approach the cats. Don't let's hear about you
on CNN about being arrested on morals charges.

Meeoowwch, that would be embarrassing. Not to mention further
besmirching the reputation of the MW DXer. Folks
think we're weird enough already!

--

Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing! list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

Do you Yahoo!?