Re: [IRCA] Need help on un-ID 1230 on West Coast

Re: [IRCA] Need help on un-ID 1230 on West Coast

Wow!  I haven't heard Kingman & Coos Bay since the 60's I'd guess.
Another station I haven't heard in 4 or 5 years is Bishop.  Your Country
station could be KZZR in Burns OR.  When I infrequently hear c&w on 1230
it's usually KZZR.
Sorry about the job and all.  Hopefully it will straighten out very
soon.  73  don..