[IRCA] Need help on un-ID 1230 on West Coast

[IRCA] Need help on un-ID 1230 on West Coast

<Sending again because I neglected to be specific on my location...sorry>

Local KWG is having problems with satellite feed tonight, so they are silent except for the first minute of the hour when they are doing a local commercial (rather humorous in that the only time they are ALIVE is a commercial for a cemetery...maybe I'm just a bit twisted).  At 0400 PST, I was hearing an extended newscast from BBC News on 1230 kHz.  I have no idea who it could be.  I'm hoping someone else may have an idea.

Thanks,

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

Do you Yahoo!?