Re: [IRCA] Late dx

Patrick,
It was hard to beat hearing KNUI and it's Hawaiian music last season for the first time. (this season too, once) So you won't blame me for being pretty excited about hearing it. I've seen a lot of good loggings sent in this season and they're also seems to be alot of DX'ers getting down to business. KOAC...oh well, I can't win 'em all. They're pretty close, so definitely no HI. on 550. The QSL from JOBB is the highlight so far this season. Ditto about the midwest clears.
73- Doug