Re: [IRCA] KFI tower downed

Doug,

So far all I have heard is Cuba and Montans on 640, plus a lot of
jumble. I think XEVQ was in there too, but no ID. Since everyone nulls
KFI, hearing distant stuff isn't all that easy. Instead of S9+ KFI is
about S7 here on the Oregon coast off my EWE antenna, but are lost in
the jumble more off the Eastern beverage, but so far Cuba mainly is
there. I will try a bit later again. KFI sounds like 1-5 KW here I would
guess. I hope it is a while until they fire up the 50 KW though.

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager