Re: [IRCA] NEW MW QSL (WNTP-990)

I received my WNTP  QSL this morning and in all my years of DXing it is
my 1st DX Test QSL - so I treasure it and now Les, I wll definiotely be
a 'test addict'  HI

Thanks again René for running such a great test and WNTP's 1st test
transmission too!

73's,  Ray

--- Begin Message ---
990    WNTP   PA, Philadelphia, rec. nice QSL card from Rene' in 6 days
from taped report of DX Test. Address: 117 Ridge Pike, Lafayeytte PA
19444. V/S: Rene'  Tetro-CE. This is only my 11th PA station hrd and
QSL'd in 40 years of DXing, so I am especially pleased with this. Thanks
Rene' for putting on such a great test too.
QSL #2889. (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager