Re: [IRCA] Test Ending

At 22:00 10/12/2004, you wrote:
I will be shutting the station down in about 3 minutes so people in our area can DX other stations on 990.

I have a feeling, by the reports, that we might be able to hear CBW fairly well here in Philly tonight.  I'll listen on my car radio.

Many thanks to Mr. Tetro for running this test.  However, CBW ruled the frequency here, and when it faded down it was hard to tell if there was anything else other than noise and splatter; certainly no code I'm afraid, though I did hear snippets of a woman singing in an operatic manner that didn't appear to be CBW.

Still, it's nice to have a frequency where the main QRM is Winnipeg...

best wishes,

Nick