Re: [IRCA] WNTP DX TEST

René:

I heard the test fairly well here in NY using a CC Radio Plus and a
Justice Twin Coil Loop Antenna.

I'm fairly close to NYC and Philadelphia; the noise and fading were
considerable but not enough to stop me from hearing the details of your
test.  I have a lot of electrical noise in my area.  Plus it's been
raining for days now.
There was an unID station interfering throughout your test transmission.

My report will go out tomorrow René and I thank you for running the
test for us, it is greatly appreciated.

73's,

Ray Bauernhuber

--- Begin Message ---
A reminder....

The WNTP, Philadelphia DX Test will begin in just a few minutes at 00:01 AM on 990 KHZ

Rene' Tetro,
Chief Engineer
WNTP
117 Ridge Pike