Re: [IRCA] AOR 1500

Bert, If you send your AR 1500 to AOR-USA they will repair it promptly & you will have no problem. That receiver is among those that fall outside the jurisdiction of the FCC do to "Grandfathering" (built & sold prior to the Laws effective date. I have sent my AR 7030+ & my AR 5000+3 to AOR-USA for repairs & was quiet happy. They are very fast. The question may be "availability of parts. If you need another AR 1500 for parts I have one. I used to test AOR equipment. Good people.

73 John Wagner, Ohio