Re: [IRCA] COAX Question

Bert, If you wish you can Email me your phone number so I can call you on this. Or, send me a private Email so our phone numbers are not made public. Note: I am a retired person "and I sell nothing"! I will never try to cause you to spend one penny. I do this for fun.
Check me out by calling Universal Radio1-800-431-3939, URL www.universal-radio.com. Talk to any sales person or the owner, Fred Osterman. They will vouch that I am qualified & that I am not after any money, or any economic gain. I spend a lot of time as a volunteer for disabled SWL's. I hang antennas in very RF hostile environments with very good results. Also, Most all of the major SWL Club leaders know me. I am sure they will speak well of me.
Your new balun is an excellent move. It can greatly improve your signal and the s/n ratio of all signals. My fear is many people do not understand SWL baluns (or ununs). Your balun is different from those used by Hams and it is a receive only device. It is also very easy to install. I will be glad to speak with you and you need not fear any consequence excepting the understanding of your balun. Again, this is just fun for me.

John T. Wagner, Ohio