From: "Chuck Hutton" <charlesh3@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 7, 2016 11:51:46 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Rockwork 4 Ultralight DU's for 8-7-- Never a Dull Moment

Nick:

At http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/sundaynights/sunday-nights/7676370 you'll see the full schedule for the 4 hours of Sunday Night and the entire audio is available on that page.

I find John Cleary's voice to be similar to the fragments in Gary's clip. Maybe on e of the Aussies who knows his voice well can say more.

Chuck

[http://www.abc.net.au/cm/rimage/7684894-1x1-large.jpg?v=3]<http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/sundaynights/sunday-nights/7676370>

Sunday Nights<http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/sundaynights/sunday-nights/7676370>
www.abc.net.au
This Sunday, Confluence - Festival of India, as well as Ted Noffs Foundation CEO Matt Noffs and a look at the latest in film with Father Richard Leonard