[IRCA] KGFJ 1230 LA

As some of you know, some years ago I purchased a Roku where I watch TV from around the World. Also there are a lot of apps for radio. Today Roku added a real jewel, Classic KGFJ, with original music, jingles, jives, and ads. I have been listening to the app for a while. I wish there was DJ patter, but still pretty cool to listen to from the 1960s."The Big K over LA". A station that was rare to hear in the NW, but along with KHJ, KGBS, KDAY, KFWB, and KGFJ.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager