Re: [IRCA] All-Digital AM Co-Channel Lab Test Results Unveiled

I would anticipate that the larger potential interference problems will be
when stations on the same channel are some digital and some analog,
but the interference, I strongly suspect would be from the analog
interfering with the digital due to the wider bandwidth and/or propagation.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip