From: "Richard N Allen" <richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 11:38:58 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 4/6/16

Gary: Â

I checked 972-HLCA a couple of time this morning, but there was too much adjacent channel QRM from 970. Â I was surprised to hear the ROK jamming station on 1053. ÂHas anyone ever reported hearing the North Korean they are jamming?

Richard.

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 6, 2016, at 11:25, d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> Thanks for your TP-DX report from Oklahoma, Richard (and you are doing great for this time of year, especially so far inland).
> The morning TP-DXing session here in Puyallup was better than my April 4th session in Grayland. There were very strong signals from the Japanese big guns and 972-HLCA, plus quite a few other TP's with weaker signals from other areas.
> 73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

Kansas City, September 9 to 11. ÂHotel space is filling up.
Registration info:
http://www.nrcdxas.org