Re: [IRCA] 1152 at 15:00 this morning

Nick must have missed my post about logs of Western Australia on 558, 1152, 1269, 1188 etc in the last few years.

Walt: Sorry about the sad state of the Grayland Master Log. I've done  little updating of it since we stopped having group DXpeditions to Grayland about 6 years ago.

Chuck

From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 5:49 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1152 at 15:00 this morning

I know that the ABC W. Australia stations on 531 and 558  have been
heard in Victoria using an unamplified tuned box loop antenna
(indoors; predates computers obviously, but within living memory),
but neither are heard now, and even on the coast are rare.

But Bill Whitacre has heard 1152 in the last
year:  http://realmonitor.com/am_logs_grayland12.php
also hearing BBC, so unless someone else on that channel has started
BBC broadcasts...

best wishes,

Nick