[IRCA] 1152 at 15:00 this morning

Now that I'm at home, I had a quick listen to 1152 over the TOH at 15:00.
It carried the BBCWS.   There was no TOH ID.  Looking at PAL, I seriously
think that this has to be 6PNN from Busselton, Western Australia, running
10 kW, and part of the ABC NewsRadio network.  It's harder to find
information on 2WG, especially for the overnight period.  Newstalk ZB has a
useful play again feature, and it's not them.  So, please confirm.  I'm a
very happy camper with this logging!