[IRCA] Gabriola TP madness

Glad that Gary got a taste of this.   It was definitely drinking from a
firehose on Gabriola Island around 1335UT.   It wasn't just that there were
a large number of channels with audio, it was that a great many of them
couldn't decide what audio was going to be dominant at any given moment.
For the time being, the identified ones tend to be ones that have been
heard before,  as I knew where to find parallels etc.   (oddly, although
Gary heard 738 nicely, I'm not sure they were in today, though 1143
certainly was)

Most pleasant surprise so far was Anhui Story Radio on 1395 which didn't
even show until 1510UT (local sunrise = 1355UT).  Not ID'd at the time, but
they are one of those wonderful stations who value last week's
programs...there is an audio archive at
http://www1.ahradio.com.cn/folder28/folder57/, and yes, that was them.
Next question, what is a "story radio" ?   There seem to be a number of
Chinese FM stations that have that title.   Devoted to audio books?

best wishes,

Nick