[IRCA] TP reception for 28 March from Masset.

Sitting on the beach, as this is the only way to access the Internet.  Warm
and sunny today, and even swam in the ocean.  7:30 and the sun is still
shining up here.  Anyway, reception was sub optimal today compared to great
Asiatic conditions last night, and the same for 120, 90, and 60 meters.
Did confirm that the 5 kW Avtoradio on 531 is still there.  A smattering of
Filipinos today.  NHK2 signed off at 15:40 today instead of 15:20 on the
weekend.  Erected my NZ DKAZyesterday.  Looking forward to a DU opening
this week.  It did work tonight as on it R Panamericana on 9665 plainly
heard, while on the W and N Beverages someone else.
   More on the mystery 4766.  I' hearing it for hours after LSR.  It seems
identical to the signal on 3287.  I now think it's from this side of the
Pacific.  100% not India.  Way too strong.  That's it from Masset!  73,
 Walt