Re: [IRCA] MLB Team Worries About AM Coverage

Here in the Twin Cities it is terrible coverage on now.. The Twins were
much better off on 1500 KSTP and before on 830 WCCO. They had 105.9 Red
Wing Minnesota and 104.9 in far Western Wisconsin serving the far north
eastern metro for KSTP because KSTP barely makes it to Stillwater/Bayport
MN area at night which is 10 min ESE of KSTP's transmitter.  Detroit is
easily heard there along with any cheaters. Never checked for the warbling
noise.

Anyway, n ow its on a low powered FM station 96.3 FM 19kw and 77meters high
antenna that doesnt cover the whole Twin Cities well. 920 KDHL covers the
far southern metro well and again 105.9 covers the far SE metro but the
immediate East metro such as SE part of St. Paul, Newport MN has poor
reception for the average radio unlike us dxers.

AM radio was the way to go here in the Twin Cities but Hubbard Broadcasting
is making poor choices.

A little different take but that's my 2 cents:)

Todd Skaine
Bloomington MN