[IRCA] OT: UHF/VHF receiver and scanner antenna for sale

I'm selling off my ICOM IC R-7000 and a 36" Radio Shack mobile scanner antenna that is attached to it.  Receiver is a tabletop, dimensions are 5" high, 11 1/2" wide and 11" deep, and it weighs about 18 pounds.  A great rig for hams or anyone else who DXes the 25-999 megahertz range.  Asking $300 or best offer for the combo.  Please contact me OFF LIST if interested.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska EN21af