[IRCA] AM BCB DX…ELAD Captures………. 5 NEW Stations

Hi Guys:

 Here is my latest report for AM BCB - TOH Recordings on the ELAD. 5 new Stations logged, so it looks like the AM BCB Season still has something to offer!

RECEIVER………..ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA……….WELLBROOK ALA-1530 LNP Imperium Loop

AM LOGBOOK TOTALS are now………….1855 Stations Heard

73………….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1540  WNWR  Philadelphia, PENNSYLVANIA  Mar/24/16  1900 EDT   EE   FAIR
Male DJ with ID and Sign-Off announcements @ 1900 EDT as "You are listening
to AM 1540 WNWR Philadelphia. We come to the end of another Broadcast Day.
Please join us tomorrow morning for ???? on WNWR". Instrumental Star Spangled
Banner @ 1900-02 Sign Off.

>From the NRC Antenna Pattern Book, I see most of it's signal is sent directly into
the Atlantic Ocean, I guess that's why it took me 42 Years to hear this one!!

NEW STN                     50 kW DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.
1310  WXMC  Parsippany, NEW JERSEY  Mar/25/16  0759 EDT   EE/ETHNIC   FAIR
Ethnic Music and Vocals Asian??? @ 0759-0800 EDT. Male DJ with ID @ 0800 as
"This is Radio Chai - 1310 AM WXMC Parsippany ??? University  ???. "  Also listed some
FM Outlets as well. Then into the Mush.

NEW STN           1 kW/88 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1390  WTJS  Jackson, TENNESSEE  Mar/27/16  0659 EDT    EE    GOOD
All alone on frequency @ 0659 EDT with a spot for "Paralyzed Veterans
of America" PVA dot org url given. Male DJ with IOD at 0700 EDT as
"FOX TJ Network - 1390 WTJS Jackson, 94.1 W231BU East Union - West
Tennessee's News and Talk". Into FOX News @ 0700-02.

NEW STN               5/1 kW
ROSS, ON.
1490  WGCH  Greenwich, CT.  Mar/27/16  0759 EDT  EE   GOOD
All alone on the frequency with a spot for "Newstalk Radio" @ 0759
EDT. Male DJ with ID @ 0800 as "You're listening to the Voice of
Greenwich -  1490 WGCH Greenwich". Into USA Radio News @ 0800.

NEW STN         GRAVEYARDER # 205          1 kW
ROSS, ON.
850  WKVL  Knoxville, TENNESSEE  Mar/27/16  0758 EDT   EE    FAIR
Under WKNR Cleveland.
Classic Country Music - Tammy Wynette - "Stand by your man" @
0758-0800 EDT. ID by Male DJ @ 0800 as "Genuine Country".

No Calls heard, but I believe this is the only C/W Station active on 850
Khz at present. The other one in Cuthbert, Georgia has been deleted.

NEW STN                           50 kW DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON
920  KDHL  Faribault, MINNESOTA  Mar/25/16  0568 EDT  EE   GOOD
C/W Music @ 0658-0700 EDT. ID by Male DJ @ 0700 as "Serving Southern
Minnesota, Northern Iowa and Western Wisconsin 920 AM KDHL Faribault".
Into ABC News @ 0700 EDT.

RELOG                 5 kW
ROSS, ON.
1600 WTZQ  Hendersonville, NORTH CAROLINA  Mar/25/16  0700 EDT  EE   FAIR
ID by Male DJ @ 0700 EDT as "This is Q95.3 and 1600 AM". Into Standards
Music @ 0700.

RELOG               5 kW/30 Watts
ROSS, ON.
910  WAEI  Bangor, MAINE  Mar/25/16  1958 EDT    EE   GOOD
Classic Rock Music Stones-Only RnRoll @ 1958-2001 EDT. Male
DJ with Multi-City ID as "Broadcasting from the ???? Waterville
Studios WABK - Gardiner/Waterville, WBAK Belfast, WAEI Bangor".
Into more Classic Rock Music Bryan Adams Summer of 69.

RELOG……..But NEW CALLS               5 kW
ROSS, ON.