[IRCA] 4' Amplified Alt-Azimuth loop available

I have an "original" ( from 1969 ) balanced altazimuth 4' "NRC Loop" with
FET preamp which was built by the late Gordon Nelson.

I haven't used this combo since my second HQ-150 went silent about 8-10
years ago, but it worked very well at that time. I cannot use it with my
Sony 2010's and would like to find someone who could really use it ( which
means not with an SDR ).

If I were to ship it, I would need to completely deconstruct it, which I'd
prefer not to do. It will certainly fit into a station wagon, van or even a
hatchback ( which is how it moved here from Northern NJ in 1983 ). Ideally
this would be either pick-up or a meet up somewhere within an hour or so
drive, but would do further if necessary. Even that is contingent on
getting it into my midsize sedan, although I should be able to do that with
only slight deconstruction.

I'm not putting a price on it, rather I'm asking for any offers. I consider
this better DX-wise than a KIWA loop, although not as fancy or polished.
Considering that a KIWA recently sold on eBay for $790, I am NOT looking
for anything like that price.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>