Re: [IRCA] DX'ing from a new location, AGAIN!

Paul,

Is the weather report for Galena I see correct: -11F light snow.

Steve

On 1/16/16 3:05 PM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
Be prepared for a super small plane ride to Galena lol I flew from little
rock to houston, houston to seattle to anchorage then anchorage to
fairbanks to ruby to galena.  The little plane flights a bit expensive
compared to what you pay for a flight on a major airline.

We're working on some exciting stuff here

Paul

--
Stephen Hawkins NG0G
ng0g@xxxxxxxxx