Re: [IRCA] DX'ing from a new location, AGAIN!

In short -- WOW!

I imagine DX Tests in the future...

and now you are SO CLOSE to B.C. that the missus and I may have to come and
visit you.

Wow. Congrats.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and