Re: [IRCA] WBOB QSL update

Paul,

I remember Alan Roycroft, engineer in Hawaii for many stations saying he would never reply if the DXer was rude or pushy and that was years ago. Besides, Alan loved sending out QSLs. He even had special ones made up. All or us need to remember that any station is doing us a favor by running the test and QSLing. Being polite should be number one at all times. Most engineers today are over worked. Often they do not have the staff they used to have with companies cutting left and right. Often ad money is down. If a station agrees to run a test and QSL's,  the engineer really is doing something very special.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager